Thank you to all of the presenters for this year’s Winter Faculty Development Week (WFDW)!
The recordings for these amazing sessions are available by request only. Please email either Dr. Mark Gallimore (email@example.com) or Tyler Kron-Piatek (firstname.lastname@example.org) for access to these videos and associated materials.
Sessions and Activities included:
- Supporting Scholarship: A Panel Conversation
- Session: The Engaged Scholarship Initiative
- Session: Building Inclusivity: Awareness and Intention in Classroom and Community
- Session: Autism Spectrum Disorder Awareness: Characteristics and Recommendations for the College Classroom
- Panel Discussion: Grading for Equity
- Session: Ignorance Is No Longer an Excuse: Understanding the Indigenous and American History You Were Never Told… On Purpose
- Workspace: Crafting an Inclusive Syllabus
- Session: Title IX/Clery/VAWA: “I Have So Many Questions”
- Session: Resources for Teaching Information Literacy in the Disciplines
- Session: Academic Integrity at Canisius: Past, Present, and Future
- Session: Using Case Studies in the Classroom
- Session: Stay Golden, Griffins: Supports for Student Success
- FYE Session: Debriefing for FYE Faculty
For session descriptions, please click here.
Please contact session leaders for permission first before sharing materials with your class/colleagues.