The career staff in the Griff Center has some information to share about opportunities for online students to get their professional documents reviewed. This morning you received an email about our new initiative, Resume Wednesdays! All students, online and on campus are welcome to stop by on Wednesdays from 9-12 and 2-5 to get their resume or cover letters reviewed, get help with LinkedIn or learn more about Handshake.
If an online student is unable to come to campus, they can follow the instructions below for an online review of their documents.
- Log in to your Handshake account, www.canisius.joinhandshake.com
- Using the navigation bar on the left side, choose Documents
- Upload your document
- After you upload, there is a space to add questions or comments
- A Griff Center Staff member will review your document and provide you with feedback.
- Your document can be either declined with suggestions or approved with suggestions; it is up to you to make the suggested changes and resubmit your document.
- All students should try to have their final professional documents reviewed and uploaded prior to applying for jobs and internships, that way you are ready to go when you want to apply!
Questions? Email the Griff Center at email@example.com
Please let Julie Zulewski know if you have questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).