Have you ever wished you could automatically tell when a student has not signed into your course for a period of time? Or perhaps you want to automatically send out an email to students that have yet to complete an upcoming assignment?
Then you’re in luck! D2L has an automation tool called Intelligent Agents that can do the above and some more besides.
Below, you will find a list of the new tutorials that COLI has created to help introduce you to some of the features of Intelligent Agents:
- Introduction to Intelligent Agents, 8:07
- Intelligent Agents for Assignment Reminders, 4:17
- View Intelligent Agent History, 1:46
- Export Histories of All Intelligent Agents, 2:15
- Copy Intelligent Agents, 1:46
These tutorials, along with accompanying materials, can be found on the D2L Self-Paced Training for Faculty and Staff Wiki Page.