It’s coming up to the end of the semester again. Here are some actions you should take by the week after grades are due:
- Enter your Final Grades through MyCanisius.
- If you want students to see their final grade on D2L, there are a few steps to release the Final Calculated Grade if you have not already released it.
- Export your gradebook to archive the grades for your personal record.
- Archive your entire D2L course in the Brightspace format at the end of each term for your personal record.
- If you are teaching courses in the next semester, copy course content so you do not have to rush through it and have time to work on it between semesters. Text instructions are available here.
- If you have not already, inform the Canisius Bookstore of any books or Cengage Unlimited products you intend to use. If you are not planning on using books or Cengage Unlimited products, let the bookstore know that as well.
- Copy your Panopto videos from the previous semester to the upcoming semester.
- If you plan on using student assignments from your class for later review or appraisal, download them now!
View the COLI Checklist page, which has further resources. Below is a quick overview of the End of Semester Checklist: