Cheers to 2019! This Saturday, January 26th, at Whole Foods Market on Sheridan Drive in Amherst, come learn lasting ways to improve your overall well-being, that will benefit your mind, body, taste buds and the environment.
- 9- 4 pm: Shuttle Service Leaving from the Student Center Every Hour
- 9- 10:30am: SWEAT with Mandy Pearce of Revolution Buffalo and Jacquie Maitner of Long and Lean Pilates
Join Mandy Pearce and Jacquie Maitner for a free killer paired up-combo workout in Bar 1818. First, work through some HIIT (high intensity interval training), body weight exercises, and resistance band work with Mandy. Then Jacquie will lead you through an intense ab and glute workout. Afterwards enjoy a little Q&A and sampling of Perfect Bars; a whole food, protein packed, DELICIOUS nutrition bar. Please bring a mat and water, and prepare to sweat it out!
- 11- 12pm: New Year, New You Cooking class with Chef Rob
Join Chef Rob as he teaches you how to make flavorful dishes using heart-healthy produce! He’ll show you how easy it is to eat healthy by tossing, chopping and stirring flavor into every bite!
- 12- 4pm: Storewide Healthy Vendor Samples and Demos with Buffalo’s Best!
Sample, scrub and sip different health and wellness products from brands we love! Samples and demos will be provided by Bootleg Bucha, Alpine Made, Issas and more!
- 2pm: Zero Waste Initiative Class with Kim
Help improve the environment by learning how to have zero-waste! Learn tips and tricks for how to recycle, compost waste and eliminate the use of plastic.
- All Day (from 9- 4pm):
-Hourly Prizes, valued $50 and under
-$10 off $50 coupons give to every customer that shops!
For more information see here: Eventbrite