Join us for the 2013 Professional Development Series!
The JUSTICE Project is sponsoring a Professional Development Series starting in January. All sessions are being offered from 4:00 pm -6:30 pm at Canisius College.
- January 17th-Web 2.0 Applications: Engaging Students with High-Incidence Disabilities in the Classroom
- February 7th-Understanding the Guiding Principles of UDL
- March 14th-Effective Communication: Helping Families of Children with High-Incidence Disabilities and Professionals Work Together
- April 11th-The Peaceprints Project: Promoting PEACE and JUSTICE through Evidence-Based Practices in Literacy
- May 16th-RTI & Academics: Evidence-Based Interventions for Difficult-to-Teach Students
- Date TBD-Culturally Responsive Teaching
Don’t miss out. Register today! Click here to view the registration form.