About Our Blogs

Here you will find Canisius College graduate students sharing their thoughts and experiences. These posts explore the dedication and responsibilities of a being a graduate student, as well as the triumphs and successes.

Categories

« | Main | »

That’s a Wrap!

By Alycia Gossett | May 7, 2013

That’s a wrap! Well at least for this school year. I have officially completed half of the curriculum for Health and Human Performance! I plan on going home for the summer to work and spend time with family and friends. Then I’ll be back to Buffalo in the fall to complete the program!

Reflecting back on this year I couldn’t be happier with master’s program I chose. Most of all, I feel I am getting a great education. Highlights of my year include:

At the beginning of next year I will be starting my first internship and I feel confident based of the knowledge and skills I have gained over the past year. I’m excited for more and I can’t wait to see what next year will bring.

On top of a great education I have met some great people. A lot of my fellow classmates will be graduating this year and I am sad to see them go. We have had a lot of fun along the way and have helped each other out immensely. I am sad to see them go, but excited for what awaits them. Canisius is a tight knit community, especially within the Health and Human Performance program so I am sure it won’t be the last we see or hear from our 2013 graduates.

I have a lot to look forward to next year! A few more classes, two internships, new friends, and the quest for a big girl job! However, first I plan on enjoying a nice warm summer! I am glad I had the opportunity to share my experiences with you! I hope all of you enjoyed my blogs.

Topics: Health and Human Performance, Uncategorized | Comments Off