«

»

Dec 17

Concluding Remarks

I cannot believe it is here. Final exams are over, marking the end of the fall semester. I am proud to say that I not only survived my first semester of the one-year M.B.A. program, but I learned an immense amount of new material. Final exams took place Monday through Thursday and it was a very stressful and sleepless week. We had a final exam in every class, except for Organizational Behavior, in which a final paper was required.

In addition to reaping huge educational benefits from the program thus far, I can honestly say that the entire cohort has truly bonded.  After spending countless hours throughout the week and going through every stressful situation together, we have managed to form a positive support group that makes each nerve-wracking project or exam that much easier.

We ended the semester with a celebratory holiday party at Pearl Street Grill and Brewery Thursday evening. While it is a huge relief to know I weathered the storm called fall semester, it is also strange simply knowing that I do not have to stress about anything school-related for an entire month. Although, I am definitely ready to relax considering the spring semester consists of 19 credit hours. Moreover, I am completing my summer internship requirement during the spring semester after landing a Human Resource internship at Summit Educational Resources, totaling 22 credit hours.

Thanks to all the dedicated professors and amazing students for making this a successful and memorable fall semester for the one-year M.B.A. program!