For my networking event I attended the Communication Studies Masters Program Organizational Leadership panel on February 9th in Grupp Fireside Lounge. The networking event was in a panel format so the three panelists answered questions about their careers and their experiences with the Master’s program at Canisius. The panelists were Cecily Rodriguez, Nick Heidinger, and Michael Lee. This event was very informative in terms of helping me decide whether or not attending graduate school would help further me in my career. Every one of the panelists said that they believe they would not be where they are today if they did not have their graduate degree from Canisius. I found it very inspiring to listen to them talk about how many jobs they have each held and how they had no idea where they were going to end up, but they feel as if they have succeeded. I especially enjoyed hearing from Cecily Rodriguez and how she continued to fight for what she wanted and now she is in charge of her own company. Overall, my networking event was very informative and I enjoyed my experience!